Tuesday, February 5, 2013

the trip

I was privileged to see a several-hour sunset on my way here.


However, it came a day late because of this:
A plane went off the tarmac as it was leaving the terminal at Kelowna, so several planes, including the one I was supposed to get on, weren't allowed to land - they circled the airport until they had to return to where they came from.  I'm sure this messed up many people's plans, but it worked out well for me: it gave me a chance to see my aunt and her family in Vancouver. 

Somewhere along the way - probably Tokyo, I caught a plane that my bag missed.  I had to wait for my bag in Bangkok for a few days.  Here are a few pictures from the time there:













I stumbled upon a zoo with hundreds of green animals - all of them seemed pretty docile.








No comments:

Post a Comment