Saturday, March 10, 2012

on Twee Houses and Rule "Duh"

There has been a nice little twee house behind my hut for the past month or so.

It's really nice having a twee house in my back yard.
However, I'm really glad I haven't had to spend any time in it.
I think the twee po are glad too.

three twee po

they started opening their eyes early this week

with twee mo
1)     I have a hard time with Karen numbers.  I had forgotten how to say "one".  When I was told how to, I had a sudden urge to hit my forehead on the base of my hand and yell "duh!"  In Karen, one is like the French "deux" or the Simpson "duh".

10)   The number 10 can cause some confusion.  Some people say "chee", others say "she".  Officially, 10 is "duh chee" or "duh she".  But chee is a ten and she is a ten.

It's amazing how much wisdom for life you can learn from a few Karen words.

Rule 1
(rule duh)
She is a ten.  Even if you don't think so, don't say a word otherwise, because you'll end up in the twee house.  The twee house is not as nice as it sounds.  It's really small and full of fleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment